- Greeting parents and children before the start of each lesson
- Have strong group management skills to keep children excited and engaged in the lesson
- Teach proper safety rules to swimmers
- Teach basic swimming skills like blowing bubbles, floating with and without assitance, beginner strokes, refining stroke technique etc.
- Comfort and encourage young children who are fearful or scared of getting in the water
- Sing songs and play games in the water
- Be willing to work with varying ages of children.
Ridge Athletic Clubs
At the Ridge, our mission is to recognize the unique desires of individuals and help them lead better lives. Whether someone is training for a triathlon, working towards a better fitness level, or they simply want to have a healthy and fun pastime, we are here to help them succeed. If you're passionate about helping people improve their lives, the Ridge may be for you.
Company Website: ridgeathletic.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)